Brian Stolar Proudly Supports the American Jewish Committee
Brian Stolar is a very proud supporter of the American Jewish Committee. For over 100 years, the American Jewish Committee (AJC) has been an advocate for Jewish people. The purpose of this organization is to fight against all forms of bigotry and anti-Semitism. The AJC strives daily to support Israel and Jewish people globally. Their main objective is to contribute to the advancement of human rights in the U.S. and around the world.
The American Jewish Committee has 31 international partnerships, seven offices overseas and 26 cities in the United States.
Brian Stolar and many other supporters’ have enabled leaders to impact the opinions of policymakers and leaders on an assortment of issues. These important issues include supporting Israel’s rights, combating against crimes of humanity and anti-Semitism.
The American Jewish Committee has made an immense difference in the lives of many people from around the world. Here are just a few of their accomplishments down through the years:
- In 1945, the AJC approached the United Nations to include international human rights guarantees.
- The AJC is the first Jewish organization to rally against the UN’s ‘Zionism is Racism’ resolution in 1975.
- The AJC is the first Jewish organization to establish full presence in Germany in 1997.
- The American Jewish Committee contributed $2.5 million to reconstruction projects and relief funds for Hurricane Katrina and South Asian tsunami victims.
- The AJC has formed various advocacy campaigns on various issues, such as American dependence on foreign oil, Church-state relations and the Holocaust denial.
The American Jewish Committee helps in combating against genocide, torture, terrorism and religious intolerance. In addition, the American Jewish Committee combats against racial discrimination including discrimination against religion and gender discrimination. Brian Stolar’s primary goal is to continue to support organizations like the American Jewish Committee.